👉 Lesson One:
High-Efficiency, Targeted Networking
How to discover the best events & conferences
The first step in networking is to show up. In this lesson, I will walk you through some simple ways to discover local events and conferences to attend. I will also provide you with an overview and introduction, so you can get to know me a little better and submit any questions.
Video: 18 minutes.
👉 Lesson Two:
How to Prepare for Conference Success
What to research BEFORE you attend
In this section, I will teach you everything you need to do know before you attend your next conference to ensure you are fully prepared. This includes researching who is attending and making connections before you arrive.
Video: 35 minutes. Includes downloadable worksheets.
👉 Lesson Three:
Make a Lasting Impression with Ice Breakers & Active Listening
What to do DURING the conference
I will teach you the crucial steps to networking in-person. Talking to strangers is key (unless you're my kids).
You Will Learn:
· What to do when you arrive.
· How to actively listen to the people you meet.
· How to remember names.
· Tips for breaking the ice.
· Business card etiquette.
· Why sometimes you need to surrender to serendipity.
Video: 29 minutes. Includes downloadable worksheets.
👉 Lesson Four:
How to Reap the Benefits of Your New Relationships
What to do AFTER you attend
The post-conference blues are never fun. I will show you how to be sure your new relationships don't fizzle out over time.
You Will Learn:
· Best practices to follow up via email.
· Why you should connect with new connections on LinkedIn and how to do it.
· How using a customer relationship management (CRM) tool to keep in touch will keep you organized.
· How to follow up and keep in touch using Twitter and Facebook.
Video: 20 minutes. Includes downloadable worksheets.